Ultrafast Multimedia Converter, now support 2D to 3D, ZERO quality loss with the complete support for Windows 8!
ArcSoft MediaConverter is a powerful and easy-to-use all-in-one multimedia file converter. This utility quickly and effortlessly converts multimedia files into formats optimized for use on your mobile phone, PMP, TV, and many other popular devices. Newly added is the ability to turn your 2D photos and videos into 3D for playback on supported devices, as well as uploading to YouTube.
Convert most of media files; Support HD & 3D
- Supported video formats include: AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPG, M2TS, MTS, RMVB, and AVCHD.
- Supported photo formats include: BMP, JPG, JPEG, WMF, FPX, GIF, PCD, PCX, PNG, PSD, TGA, TIF, JPS, MPO, and RAW
- Supported audio formats include: WMA, WAV, AAC, M4A, and OGG Vorbis
- Supports HD and 3D
- Extract video or audio files from your DVD and AVCHD movies
- Support popular mobile devices including: iPhone, iPad, Samsung ,Galaxy and other popular devices, Nintendo Wii, Sony PS3 and Microsoft XBox 360
Convert 2D videos & photos into 3D
- ArcSoft's Sim3D? technology easily converts videos from 2D into 3D
- Convert videos to a higher resolution with SimHD?
- Convert JPG, BMP, PNG, and TIF images into 3D
- Ivy Bridge support brings users more exciting and realistic 3D effects
User-friendly video editing
- Simple and efficient basic video editing
- Add various effects to video, including Black & White, Sepia, Old Movie, Sketch, Sharpen, and more
- Optimize video with advanced tools (Auto video Rotate for iPhone, iPad, De-noise, Color Adjustment, and many more)
Comprehensive audio controls
- Increase audio volume up to 5x with Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Adjust music and videos to the same volume level with Audio Normalization
- Select the sound track you want while playing or converting a video file
- AVI, MKV, VOB files are supported
High speed conversion and full utilization of your computer's power and resources
- Accelerate file conversion speed and batch convert videos
- Supports Intel's Quick Sync Video technology (Sandy Bridge & Ivy Bridge) to shorten conversion times
- Apply NVIDIA? CUDA? and AMD? VCE technology to offload CPU usage during file conversion
- Speed up video conversion without sacrificing the final quality
ArcSoft MediaConverter 126.96.36.199
Download from Extabit - Uploaded - DizzCloud