Architectural Interior Lighting and Rendering | 1.19 Gb
In this video tutorial from Yazan Malkosh, we explain detailed techniques for creating compelling day and night shots of a contemporary interior living space using modo. The goal is for you to gain enhanced understanding and control over how interior surfaces appear, how to light them effectively, and how to create final high-resolution images suitable for presentation to a client.
* Photometric lighting
* Physical Sun
* Day and Night lighting approaches
* Efficient Shader tree organization
* Global illumination
* Applying and modifying material Presets
* Optimal use of Preview renderer
* Subsurface scattering and ambient occlusion
* Use of fill lights
* Balancing speed vs. quality in setting up the rendering
* Enhancing separate render outputs in Photoshop
Video codec: H.264
Video: avc1. 1024x768. 23.9fps.
Audio: mp4a. 44100. 705kbs. SBR