Appligent AppendPDF Pro 4.3.7 | 2.5 mb
AppendPDF Pro is designed for mission-critical on-demand and high-volume publishing, document personalization, document merging and report-assembly implementations utilizing PDF files. Engineered for performance, AppendPDF Pro is designed for entirely unattended operation.
* Combine PDF files with enterprise-class speed and reliability
* Combine complete files or select page ranges
* Generate personalized cover pages
* Automated Table of Contents creation with bookmarks and hyperlinks
* Include bookmarks from the original files
* Add customized barcodes, page numbers, watermarks, logos, headers and footers
* Include new document information including title, subject, keywords, date or other metadata
* Supports PDF documents which contain embedded files
* Apply Acrobat 40-bit or 128-bit file encryption with a user-specific password to control who may view, print, or modify the document.
* Full output customization via plain text or XML parameter files
* Optimize/Linearize PDF files for Fast Web View
* Incredible Speed Engineered for performance, our applications typically execute faster than others.
* Legendary Reliability When up-time is critical, our products are known as industrial-strength.
* Fastest to Implement and Deploy Developers can get up and running in an afternoon.
* Easy Interoperability Call from the command-line, run in any development or scripting environment.
* Complete Applications, Not Toolkits Spend time on business-logic instead of coding.
* Database Independent Use any database solution; our applications are completely database independent.
* Comprehensive Documentation We provide complete manuals; we don't rely on user forums to document our products.
* Expert Support Our expert Pennsylvania and California-based support team really does answer the phone.
* Enterprise Platforms Most products are available for Windows, Mac, Linux, Solaris, AIX and HP-UX.
New in Version 4.3
* Set the page to which the document initially opens
* Set opening options, including bookmarks and thumbnails views
* Set the zoom level to Fit Height, Fit Width, etc
* Set the layout mode to single page, 2-up, etc
* Set the document into Full Screen viewing mode
* Hide toolbar, menu and window controls
Operating Systems Supported
Windows NT, 2000, XP, Vista & above on x86