Custom output settings. Distributed encoding. And a full range of delivery features. Compressor adds power and flexibility for exporting projects from Final Cut Pro.
Time-Saving Encoding Workflow
It’s easier than ever to customize and share Final Cut Pro output settings — or to create completely original settings for specialized encoding jobs. Compressor adds power and flexibility to Final Cut Pro X export. Customize output settings, work faster with distributed encoding, and tap into a comprehensive set of delivery features.
Powerful Encoding for Final Cut Pro
• Use Compressor to customize encoding settings available in Final Cut Pro.
• Choose from a wide array of codecs, sizes, frame rates, and other parameters.
• Save your custom settings in Compressor; they automatically appear in Final Cut Pro.
• Share settings with other editors, even if Compressor isn't installed on their workstations.
Time-Saving Encoding Workflow
• Experiment freely with encoding options, using real-time feedback in the Preview window.
• Find exactly the setting you need in just a few clicks in the updated settings library.
• Set up batch processes to streamline the encoding of large numbers of files.
• Build batch templates to combine encoding with tasks such as moving or copying files.
• Create self-contained Droplets to encode on the desktop with drag-and-drop ease.
Industry-Standard Encoding Support
• Use one-step settings for Apple devices and websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook.
• Work with a choice of themed menus to encode and burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc.
• Add chapter markers for discs or podcasts distributed on iPad, iPhone, iPod, or Apple TV.
• Encode to a broad range of industry-standard formats, such as MPEG-2, H.264, and ProRes.
• Generate files for HTTP live streaming in a single step.
• Import Targa, DPX, TIFF, PSD, or PNG image sequences and encode them to any setting.
• Tap into advanced encoding features for adding closed captioning, metadata, and more.
Pristine Format Conversions
• Convert any file from its source format to another format, such as NTSC to PAL or SD to HD.
• Clean up and customize your content using image filters, a timecode overlay, and watermarks.
• Speed up video, slow it down, or adjust the frame rate to make the duration match a runtime.
• Save time by distributing encoding work among multiple cores and workstations.
• Install Compressor on any Mac to activate it as a cluster node for distributed encoding.
• Speed up encoding in Final Cut Pro by choosing a Compressor cluster for output processing.
• Activate QuickCluster for dynamic configuration of nodes based on available resources.
2GB of RAM (4GB recommended), OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM (512MB of VRAM recommended), display with 1280-by-768 resolution or higher, 758MB of disk space. OS X v10.6.8 or OS X v10.7.5 or OS X v10.8.2 or later.
Apple Compressor 4.0.7 MacOSX - Extabit | Uploaded | Letitbit | Filefactory