AP PDF Split Merge 3.2 | 1.54 MB
PDF Split/Merge is a stand-alone tool for splitting, merging PDF documents, it allows you to split large PDF files into smaller PDF files. PDF Split/Merge is offered as an easy-to-use GUI (Graphical User Interface) application, and command-line application. The split functionality lets you split one or more PDF files based on page groups, page ranges. The merge functionality lets you quickly combine a collection of PDF documents and page sets.
PDF Split/Merge Features
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
- Automates the process of splitting and merging multiple PDF files
- Rearrange pages in a document
- Split PDF documents by page numbers or custom page ranges etc
- Split a file into single pages or sets of pages(page ranges, odd/even pages...)
- Merging one or more PDF files
- Many different split and merge methods
- Supports Command Line and batch processing
- Supports pdf v1.6(Acrobat 7.0)
- Drag and Drop support of files
- List order organizing
- Save, Load & Append Batch Lists
- Modify document information data such as Author, Subject, Title or Keywords to all generated documents.
- Supports encrypted pdf files.
Home Page - http://www.adultpdf.com/index.html