AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Pro Edition - Full-Featured yet Easy-to-Use Operations Give You Complete Mind of Peace to Business.
AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Professional 1.1.0
"With a lot of versions that are suitable for your specific needs, disk management has never been this easy to handle! We have a lot of users who look for a lot of disk managaing softwares that are very important in the field of web design and website development, and Dynamic Disk might just be a perfect solution for you."
- Pro Edition gives you much more than just dynamic volume management. You can also enjoy advanced features, such as add drive to RAID 0 (striped volume) and remove drive from RAID 0 which enable you to adjust RAID 0 array by extending and shrinking striped volume.
- Windows XP 32 bit computer doesn’t support GPT disk, that’s the reason why you encounter "GPT Protective Partition" issue. However, you can troubleshoot the problem with the feature of convert to MBR disk.
- AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Pro Edition works well on 32 bit and 64 bit computers that running Windows 2000/XP/Vista and Windows 8/7 (SP1 included). You can use it in Windows 7 to extend mirrored volume (RAID 1) which is fault-tolerant.
- Create dynamic volumes: set up mirrored volume in Windows 7 for fault-tolerance.
- Delete volume to destroy data and Format volume with FAT or NTFS file system.
- Resize dynamic disk to adjust volume size or location without losing data.
- Shrink dynamic volume to maximize disk space usage.
- Extend dynamic system/boot volume for optimal computer performance.
- Move slice helps generate contiguous unallocated space behind C drive.
- Change drive letter and volume label for easier recognition.
- Convert dynamic disk to basicwithout data loss.
- Convert basic disk to dynamic while keeping data safe.
- Convert GPT disk to MBR and ensure data integrity.
- Convert MBR disk to GPT with simple steps.
- Convert GPT disk to MBR to install Windows OS.
- Initialize disk as MBR or GPT.
- Create Volume Wizard simplifies the steps of dynamic disk configuration.
- Add Drive to RAID: extend software RAID0 volume for your PC.
- Remove Drive from RAID: shrink software RAID0 volume.
- Move Volume Slice Wizard helps replace disks.