AnyReader 3.0 Build 15 | 1.88 MB
Scratched, unreliable and damaged media reading! AnyReader is a data copy software for non-readable media: CD, DVD, LAN-Drives, flash memory, ZIP disks, floppy disks, etc. AnyReader effectively copies and saves corrupt data from any type of disks or erroneous connection where the standard copying methods fail. The program supports resumed downloads from the remote PC if the connection was broken while copying (especially useful for unreliable Wi-Fi networks).
AnyReader is great for copying files from scratched CD/DVD/Blu-ray or defective floppy/hard disks. Normally, when your computer is unable to copy files from a damaged disk it will abort and delete the part of the file it has copied. AnyReader will continue copying right to the end; any data that hasn't been recovered after several retries is replaced with blanks. This will allow you to truly copy every byte of information that can be read at all.
Here are some situations where AnyReader can help:
• Your CD/DVD/Blu-ray drive can't read your bad, scratched or trashed disks;
• The standard copying method fails because of an error, such as "(Bad CRC) A cyclic redundancy check (CRC) checksum error occurred", "Cannot read from the source file or disk", an unknown error or a bad disk;
• You have 2 bad copies of a file that you would like to put right;
• You can't download a file across wireless LAN because of a bad connection;
• And many more of those...
• Reads files from disks with physical damage.
• Allows you to copy files from disks with problems such as bad sectors, scratches or that just give errors when reading data.
• Reads data as much as possible.
• Reads data from the erroneous network connections. It supports resumed downloads from the remote PC if connection was broken during the copy process.
• Support file sizes up to file system limits.
• Easy to use, intuitive wizard-driven interface.
• Supports all modern Windows versions, including Windows® NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
• and many more!.