Here's the newly updated version of the popular multimedia tool AnyDVD HD including the new proper HD key.
AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
- IBM-compatible PC with a minimum 2 GHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64/Win7/Win7-64/Win8/Win8-64
- For Blu-ray or HD DVD media, a Blu-ray or HD DVD compliant drive is required.
- For HD decryption and ripping, the minimum OS is Windows 2000 (latest SP).
- PC player software usually requires Windows XP SP2 as minimum OS.
What's new in v188.8.131.52:
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- Fix (DVD): Individial annoyances setting didn't work
AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 184.108.40.206 - Uploaded - RapidGator - DizzCloud