Here's the final release of AnyDVD HD.. This is a minor update that brings support for new Bluray discs.
AnyDVD is a Windows software that removes the restrictions of DVD, Blu-ray and HD DVD media automatically in the background and transparently enable read access of the contents of a movie as soon as it’s inserted into the drive. The DVD, Blu-ray or HD DVD will become useable to your windows operating system and all programs on your computer, such as DVD/Blu-Ray Backup software.
Features of AnyDVD:
• Works automatically in the background
• Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
• Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
• Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
• Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
• Decrypts ‘on the fly’
• Prevents automatic launching of ‘PC-friendly’ software on video DVDs
• Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
• Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
• Allows speed control of your DVD drives
• Compatible with all DVD media
• Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
• Works with all DVD copying, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software
• Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
• Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
• Provides its own Universal Disk Format (UDF) reader. No need to install third-party UDF-2.5 driver.
• Allows to access audio CDs that don’t comply with the Red Book standard.
AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 220.127.116.11 Final
Download from Extabit - Uploaded - DizzCloud