AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 188.8.131.52 Beta | 6.10 MB
AnyDVD is a driver, which descrambles DVD-Movies automatically in the background. This DVD appears unprotected and region code free for all applications and the Windows operating system as well. With AnyDVD's help copy tools like CloneDVD, Pinnacle Instant Copy, InterVideo DVD-Copy, etc. are able to copy CSS protected Movies. You can remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software. With the help of AnyDVD you can watch movies with non matching region codes with every DVD Player Software you like!
Features of AnyDVD:
• Works automatically in the background
• Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
• Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
• Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
• Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
• Decrypts 'on the fly'
• Prevents automatic launching of 'PC-friendly' software on video DVDs
• Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
• Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
• Allows speed control of your DVD drives
• Compatible with all DVD media
• Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
• Works with all DVD copying, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software
• Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
• Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
• Features AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected audio CDs
Changes in version 184.108.40.206:
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages