Anthemion DialogBlocks v4.36 | 7.41 MB
Anthemion DialogBlocks is a sizer-based resource editor that quickly gets you creating professional-looking dialogs, wizards and frames for deployment on Windows, Linux, Mac or any other supported wxWidgets platform.
New! Now DialogBlocks supports wxAuiToolBar, an enhanced toolbar for use with or without wxAUI. wxAuiToolBar supports drop-down buttons, control labels and overflow items.
DialogBlocks supports wxAUI - any dialog, frame or panel can be a wxAUI manager, handling sizing and positioning of its child windows.
DialogBlocks handles wxGridBagSizer, with drag and drop positioning of controls in a grid.
DialogBlocks directly supports wxPropertySheetDialog, for easy editing of your application\'s settings pages.
Conditional user interfaces
DialogBlocks supports the ability to adapt the user interface to the UI guidelines of different platform. Just mark elements as for one platform (or several), and preview the look for any given platform.
wxFrame, wxMenuBar, wxToolBar and wxStatusBar
DialogBlocks handles frames and its component.
DialogBlocks now supports validators and custom variables. Just add a variable, select the variable and a validator, and the data transfer is done for you.
DialogBlocks is the only wxWidgets dialog editor to support in-situ wxWizard editing. Add pages and change the wizard bitmap while viewing the wizard as it will appear to the user.
C++ and XRC output
DialogBlocks exports C++ and XRC (the wxWidgets resource format).
• create resizeable, portable dialogs;
• create complex wizards;
• create frames complete with menubar and toolbar;
• see and edit the properties for each control or sizer in a convenient, consistent property editor;
• output to C++ or XRC;
• give your dialogs context-sensitive help and tooltips;
• store image resources and convert to inline or file-based XPMs;
• edit the generated C++ code by hand, but have DialogBlocks insert changes to the dialog;
• preview your dialogs, then quickly compile and run the application from within DialogBlocks;
• migrate your old RC dialogs as first-shot wxWidgets dialogs before full sizer-based conversion.
Homepage - http://www.anthemion.co.uk/dialogblocks/