Anomaly: Warzone Earth is an extraordianry mixture of action and strategy in a reversed tower defence formula. The game tasks you with saving a near-future Earth from an alien onslaught. The invaders have captured world’s major cities, building huge turrets that destroy everything in their path. It’s up to you to lead an armor squad through the streets of cities like Baghdad and Tokyo, planning the route and strategically choosing which units to deploy in order to crush the opposition. Take control of the Commander, whose special abilities and quick thinking will be vital in supporting the squad in its mission, as you engage in fast-paced, tactical battle across story campaign and two heart-pounding Squad Assault Modes.
It was the year 2018 when the world looked to the heavens and watched as a giant comet bore down on our planet. As it drew nearer, we began to see it for what it really was ... debris from a giant alien craft. It entered our atmosphere, fracturing into pieces and plummeting to the ground. Within minutes, the fragments had become encased in giant domes the scientists called The Anomalies.
• Enjoy innovative game play – mixing action and strategy in a reversed tower defence formula – you’re the attacking side!
• Play the commander whose special abilities and quick thinking are crucial to support the squad in its quest for victory.
• Think tactically and strategically, choosing the right squad and the best route for the mission.
• Extend tactical possibilities by gathering resources to buy new units and upgrade your squad during a battle.
• Play for hours on end in the engaging story campaign, as well as the two exciting Squad Assault Modes.
• Immerse yourself in the game with great visuals and atmospheric audio.
- PC touch screen compatibility. Now you can play Anomaly Warzone Earth on your touch screen. Supported are all touch screens compatible with Windows 7.
- zoom in & out option added (for keyboard, mouse and pad controllers)
- fixed several gameplay bugs (including towers aiming - now they aim for first unit in the squad at any attempt)
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 2.4 GHz
• 1 GB RAM