Aneesoft 3D Flash Gallery v188.8.131.52 | 18 Mb
Aneesoft 3D Flash Gallery is an easy to use yet powerful flash gallery making software that displays your digital photos in an interactive and elegant 3D photo gallery for MySpace, Blogger and your personal websites easy and fast. You won't need any flash programming skills to start making your first 3D photo gallery.
This 3D Flash Gallery software offers you an easy way to make your first 3D photo gallery by choosing from variety of flash gallery templates. A flash gallery template automatically puts preset decoration to your gallery (layout, photo transition, background, font, text color). Each is uniquely designed to suits different website styles. A 3D photo gallery created using a preset template can still further be enhanced by adding music and captions.
• Add photos and songs you'd like to show in your 3D flash galleries.
• Choose a preset 3D Flash gallery template and customize it.
• Publish and share it on any websites with your friends & family.
Aneesoft 3D Flash Gallery Features
Three easy steps to create a 3D flash gallery
• Start by importing your photos, choosing from variety of pre-made 3D flash gallery templates, adding background music and publish.
• Photo editing (rotate, crop, add texts, add special effects, etc).
• Add caption and link to the photos.
• Click and drag photo thumbnail and drop it at the desired location to reorder photos.
• Arrange all photos by Name / Size / Date Modified.
Choose from 40+ 3D templates
• 3D flash templates automatically put preset decoration to your gallery (layout, photo transition, background).
• Set background color & background image for flash gallery.
• Set photo transition delay time for displaying photos automatically.
• Customize your own 3D gallery template by setting thumbnail effects & scrolling actions.
Add background music
• Add multiple soundtracks as background music.
• Add, remove, reorder soundtracks in the music list.
• Trim the music & add 'Fade in/out' effects.
Publish & share your 3D flash gallery
• Make a flash SWF file so that you can publish it to your website.
• Make an executable file suitable for presentation.
• Send flash gallery by email (Your flash gallery will be attached to an email which is ready to send).
• Make a HTML file. When you choose to make HTML files, a .HTML and .SWF file will be created.
• Make a screensaver and make it ready-to-use.
Home Page -