And Yet It Moves v1.0.5 (by Broken Rules) | 41.92 MB
And Yet It Moves is a puzzle-platformer, set in a unique world, made of ripped paper. Within the paper-collage you can jump, run and last but certainly not least: rotate the world. Learn how to apply the physical consequences of rotation to master the many tricky situations you may encounter.
You can play a race against the clock on different levels, too, competing against previous clocked times. Your run will be recorded, as a "Ghost" which can be submitted, along with your time, to the global high scores online. You can download other users' Ghosts to compete with friends and strangers around the world and see who found the fastest route.
• Explore your new world! Solve mind-bending puzzles set in an extraordinary paper collage world of 17 different levels, brought to life with immersive sound and music.
• Platforming on a whole new level. Tired of the same old run n’ jump? Use 90- and 180-degree world rotation to achieve your goals – not for the faint of heart!
• Encore performances await. And Yet It Moves’ Speed Run and Ghost Run modes allow you to revisit previous levels to test your mettle in a race against the clock and your previous high scores.
• Challenge friends and foes alike! Submit your ghost to the global high scores online and see where you stand in the rotational ranks.
• level was entered in passive mode, when playing in non competition mode after watching a ghost
• mac controller support added
• pause also for controller mappable
• fixed bug when switching profile and displaying options afterwards
• fixed double controller button mapping after edited in options
• more visual variation for stones in level stoned
• fixed cave drop crash on PPC macs
• improved performance in level Stoned
• general code optimizations
• deleted non intended shortcuts in the levels Break Them All and Stoned
• fixed easy killing stones in Spin Circle
• Windows XP/Vista
• 1.6 GHz
• 512 MB RAM