And Yet It Moves is a puzzle-platformer, set in a unique world, made of ripped paper. Within the paper-collage you can jump, run and last but certainly not least: rotate the world. Learn how to apply the physical consequences of rotation to master the many tricky situations you may encounter.
You can play a race against the clock on different levels, too, competing against previous clocked times. Your run will be recorded, as a "Ghost" which can be submitted, along with your time, to the global high scores online. You can download other users' Ghosts to compete with friends and strangers around the world and see who found the fastest route.
• Explore your new world! Solve mind-bending puzzles set in an extraordinary paper collage world of 17 different levels, brought to life with immerse sound and music.
• Platforming on a whole new level. Tired of the same old run n’ jump? Use 90- and 180-degree world rotation to achieve your goals – not for the faint of heart!
• Encore performances await. And Yet It Moves’ Speed Run and Ghost Run modes allow you to revisit previous levels to test your mettle in a race against the clock and your previous high scores.
• Challenge friends and foes alike! Submit your ghost to the global high scores online and see where you stand in the rotational ranks.
• esc opened the menu instead of skipping splash screens
• one score per user
• timeformat MM:SS.MsMsMs
• fixed near you time rounding bug
• fixed some little score search bugs
• more windowed resolutions
• bug with profile switching and key assignment
• playing after competing a marathon started wrong level
• fixed a bug when returning to menu after credits or bonus level
• fixed crash when highscore files got too large
• added watch ghost feature
• added news window to notify users of announcements
• code optimization, game should run smoother
• fixed bug in moving grid, where doors kept closed
• Windows XP/Vista
• 1.6 GHz
• 512 MB RAM