Alt-N Technologies MDaemon Server for Windows 11.03 (EN) | 72.11 Mb
MDaemon Email Server for Windows, mail server software, supports IMAP, SMTP, and POP3 protocols and delivers solid performance from its feature-rich and user-friendly design. A trusted alternative to Microsoft Exchange, the MDaemon Email Server provides outstanding groupware features, integration with Microsoft Outlook (using Outlook Connector for MDaemon) and a multi-language webmail client for email access anywhere.
The mail server software provides secure, standards-compliant and low total cost of ownership (TCO) features for small-to-medium-sized businesses in multiple languages, while supporting mailing lists, content filtering, multiple domain support, flexible administration, and an open standards design for mobile access.
MDaemon Email Server supports most mobile devices with access to email, calendar, and contacts. For organizations that want simplicity, affordability, and compatibility between an on-premise email server and their BlackBerry devices, MDaemon includes integrated support for BlackBerry® push email with a seamless device management experience. MDaemon users can follow the simple and intuitive user interface to quickly set-up and receive push email delivery from the mail server to their favorite BlackBerry device.
The MDaemon mail server is a leader in email security using a layered approach (with SecurityPlus for MDaemon) offering proactive protection against email-borne threats of spam, viruses, and phishing. MDaemon mail server uses the advanced email authentication techniques of Vouch By Reference (VBR) and validates and signs messages using DKIM, DK, Sender-ID, and SPF.
MDaemon Email Server for Windows is a globally trusted mail server and a solid alternative to Microsoft Exchange, with prices starting as low as $130.00. Buy now or download a free 30-day fully-functional trial to experience its powerful features, easy administration, and low total cost of ownership for your business.
MDaemon 11.0.3 - June 22, 2010
*  fix to WebAdmin, users may be added to GroupWareUsers.dat multiple times
*  fix to WebAdmin changes to an account's mailbox path are not saved
*  fix to SyncML server may report that item has changed, even if no changes have occurred
*  fix to ComAgent crash on Synchronization page when running on Vista/Windows 7
*  fix to ComAgent not clearing address book synchronization history when switching data providers
*  fix to WorldClient unable to send event notifications to MDaemon when running in IIS
*  fix to WorldClient Standard theme, when creating a new contact the full name is not parsed into title, first name, middle name, last name, and suffix
*  You should no longer need to right-click and "run as administrator" when launching MDaemon on Windows 7 (and other flavors). Note that administrator rights are still required (as they always have been).
*  fix to long full name in From header may cause WorldClient to generate incorrect reply address
*  fix to certain mailbox paths crash MDaemon's account editor