AllyNova Tree Menu 2.4 Build 80922 | 709kb
Usually, your website may have many web pages, and you build many text or image links for your visitors to link to these pages, but most of visitors aren't patient enough to find these pages. So we need to build a tree menu to navigate your website.
AllyNova Tree Menu Features
* Image library includes many useful background, box, icon, line images.
* Create site map based on tree menu structure, makes the tree menu search engine friendly.
* The global node settings make you no need to config most of the tree nodes.
* Can add unlimited number of tree nodes and tree levels.
* Can config each tree node separately or use global settings as default.
* Tree nodes can be set as expanded or collapsed when menu loading.
What's new in AllyNova Tree Menu V2.1 (Build 80922)
* Add copy resource files to folder automatically or manually feature.
* Fix a bug when using frame.
homepage - http://www.allynova.com/treemenu/index.html