Allan McKay - Fume FX 2 Core Fundamentals for 3ds Max Tutorial 2011
English | AVC1 1152x720 | AAC 64 Kbps | 2.79 GB
VFX Supervisor and Director Allan McKay has released a 2 disc set that offers over 13 hours and 70 videos of training tutorials aimed at mastering FumeFX 2.1. Every feature of Fume FX is covered in depth, usually demonstrating different ways to use it in production. A majority of the included exercises are directly based on actual feature film productions
* Over 13 Hours and 70 Videos of Training Tutorial Videos covered across 2 DVD discs!
* Not only is every feature of Fume FX covered in depth, but each feature is explained and usually demonstrating different ways to use it in production, as well as a lot of additional ways you probably haven't really thought of using it, and tricks day to day used in production to wield the best results.
* Learn to optimize your fluid sims to increase simulation speeds, remove memory foot-print and also optimize the file size of your simulations to sometimes be as low as 1% of your original file size, saving disk space, lowering tension on the network and requiring far less memory to render! (that means you get to make bigger sims)
* Well over Seventy Tutorials!
* Master creating high resolution sims, going up as far as 1600x2500x1600 in spacing resolution in your dynamic grid!
* Create Large Scale Smoke and Fire simulations, including billowing oil burning smoke pillars, Volcanos and other cool effects! (Check out the trailer above to see some of these in action)
* PDF Print outs of various tips and tricks, simulation optimization booklets and other cool stuff!
* Techniques all developed from actual production shots and situations requiring finding resolution and new ways to create specific visual effects.
* Learn to create the exact same effects used in a lot of upcoming feature films from 2011, a majority of the exercises here are directly based on actual feature film productions.
* Gain a better understanding of what's going on 'under the hood' in Fume and other associated FX tools, so you can better use them for your FX purposes