Here's the new brand release from Alive Software. Mag2GO Enterprise is a digital publishing software.
Create mobile apps for your publications. No coding required. Real native apps. Use your existing PDF. Publish on the App Store & Google Play! Our digital publishing software gives you all the benefits of having a publisher without giving up control, ownership or a cent of your income.
You get 100% revenue
Publish your magazine app into your Apple iTunes Connect account and Google Play account. You own your app and magazine. You control verything and get 100% revenue.
Mag2GO provides Preview feature for your app and allows your readers to read the first a few pages before buying. After the user is engaged, it leads to a higher in-app sales.
Easy to use
User friendly interface, great support, rich user guides and video tutorials.
The fastest path to better magazine app
No coding required. No special learning required.
Higher conversion rate
Allow your readers to preview some pages before subscribing. This feature will convert more readers into paying cusomters. You are able to set the first 1 to 10 pages for preview.
Online & offline reading
Read online directly without waiting for content to download first. Or tap the Download button to download in the background for offline reading.
Fully custom interface
Transform your magazine app to match your brand. You can tailor the look-and-feel in minutes.
Allow you to place advertising banners on the storefront.
Place video & link on page
Mag2GO lets you embed video and hyperlink on page of your magazine.
What's New in Mag2GO 2.0.14301:
• You can now send push notifications directly to your readers's home screen;
• Added analytics supported;
• Added ability to change link color for all links in a publication;
• Added Delete Page button in Issue Editor dialog;
• Added Image Quality option;
• Fixing an issue that could cause app crash on some devices with iOS 8;
• Fixing an issue that could cause the main interface disappeared on some Mac OS X 10.11 computers;
• Fixing an issue that could prevent inputing https in HTTP Address;
• Fixing an issue that could crash when deleting the last page;
• Fixing an issue for some users that caused Apple rejects the app;
• Fixing an issue for some users that caused failure to share;
• Fixing an issue that could cause right page displaying improperly;
• Fixing an issue for iOS 9;
• Fixing a compatible issue that could cause app crash with Android 5.
• Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
• Pentium 4 or higher
• 200 MB Hard Drive
• 512 MB RAM