Aliens Colonial Marines Update v1.4.0 *Proper*
Release Date: 13/10/2013
Cracked By BAT-TEAM
To install this update you need following releases:
WaLMaRT release (even with the crackfix) does not show DLC names in the game, so you do not know what DLCs are active. Also it's over 6GB big while it does not include Bug Hunt DLC released before, so FLT DLC release and all other updates are needed anyway to play it.
As a bonus we include the Limited Edition Pack DLC.
If you have old savegames and want to continue the game, copy
the files from:
- Adjusted melee encounter animations
- Various AI improvements.
- Adjusted Xeno behavior to only allow for tail attacks when they’re on ceilings
- Fixed an issue that could cause Xenos to walk upright on ceilings
- Adjusted Lurker AI to retreat a bit after a close encounter
- Fixed a bug where AI marines would occasionally default pose if incapacitated from a melee encounter
- Fixed a bug where AI would still be targetable by Xenos while incapacitated
- Changed the close encounter lighting to fade out instead of abruptly turning off
- Addressed an issue where player weapons would possibly continue to fire during melee encounters
- Adjusted the dissolve effect for Xeno head pieces and particles in Bug Hunt and multiplayer
- Adjusted the attack angle for the Xeno tail stab to prevent stretching
- Addressed an issue where Xeno gore effects would occasionally play twice
- Addressed an issue with the ‘Eat This!’ achievement from not being unlocked when using the double-barreled flush gun
- Addressed a rare crash bug when using interactive objects
- Addressed an issue where the motion tracker ping would play when you didn’t have a motion tracker available
- Addressed an issue where some particles would not appear when the World Detail slider was set to the minimum. NOTE: This may require some users to re-configure the World - Detail slider (under Settings -> Video ) to ensure the setting is applied properly.
- Adjusted “Recruit” difficulty to be easier. (Other difficulty options have not changed)
- Adjusted a broken Extermination Point in Excavation
- Addressed an issue in Extermination where the last two Extermination Points used would sometimes immediately reactivate
- Addressed an issue that wouldn’t let you select spectator cameras when joining games in progress