Alien Skin release the new version of Exposure X for Mac. This can used as Standalone app or as PS and LR plugin.
Alien Skin Exposure X is the creative photo editor that handles every step of your workflow. From card transfer to organization to editing, Exposure simplifies routine tasks and delivers a rich set of tools for developing beautiful photos.
Exposure's carefully researched library of styles gives your photos a human touch. Each look encompasses many subtle changes that work together to evoke emotion. Explore these visual ideas for inspiration and then quickly refine them to develop your own style.
Exposure streamlines photo management by eliminating burdensome chores. You don't need to import photos into Exposure, so browsing is fast and easy. There are no user interface modules, which lets you edit and organize photos at the same time.
Exposure's flexible features handle any photography workflow. Use it as a plug-in for Photoshop and Lightroom, or as a complete photo editor on its own. As a standalone app, Exposure X helps you quickly edit RAW photos non-destructively.
What's New in Alien Skin Exposure X:
Complete Standalone Photo Manager:
- File and Folder operations (copy, move, rename, delete)
- Flags/Stars/Colors for organization and culling
- Filtering and filter presets to see only the photos you are interested in
- Drag an image or folder onto Exposure to visit that folder and create a bookmark
- Metadata display in the thumbnails, preview, and panel
- Greatly increased RAW camera support
- Non-destructive Editing
- No need to import images
- Easy moving of images between computers or external storage
- Easy backup
- Cloud syncing lets you easily work from multiple computers or collaborate
Copy from Card
- Copy from multiple cards at once
- Work on other things while copy happens in background
- Send a photo to an external editor and then bring back the results
- Presets - New Petzval, Pinhole Camera, and Freelensing presets
- White balance eyedropper
- Temperature and tint controls
- Detail Panel – noise reduction and sharpening
- Touch up portraits
- Lighten or darken part of an image
- Make a preset affect a specific area
- Ability to stack effects
- Keys for Basic Panel sliders like brightness and vibrance.
- Move panels
- Hide panels
- Solo Mode
- Fast startup
- No need to import images before exploring folders
- Browsing images is very fast
- Apple Mac users need OS X Yosemite (10.10) or newer
- Microsoft Windows users need Windows 8 64-bit or newer
- An Intel Core 2 processor or compatible
- A monitor with 1280×768 resolution or greater
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 or Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 or newer
- Adobe Lightroom 6 or Adobe Lightroom CC 2015 or newer
1. Mount the image and install Skin Exposure X app.
2. Run Patch, Find Exposure App and drag & drop it on patcher.
3. Block outgoing connections. That's all.