The new release of Alien Skin Exposure is here! Comes with a lot of enhancements as well as new features.
Now with non-destructive RAW editing, rapid file browsing and a slew of new film emulation presets and textures, Exposure 7 brings even more of the organic warmth and artistry of analog photography to the world of digital.
Borne from more than a decade of research and input from industry-leading photographers around the globe, Exposure 7 provides you with a platform to instill your images with the subtle nuances and analog beauty of film photography. With Exposure 7, your photo will look hand-crafted, not computer-generated.
What's New in Alien Skin Exposure 7:
As a standalone program, Exposure 7 will now allow you to work on RAW files from a wide range of cameras from all manufacturers without having to convert to a TIFF or JPEG first.
Exposure 7 provides true non-destructive editing for RAW files in standalone mode. Your workflow is about to get a lot simpler and more streamlined!
Rapid Folder and File Browsing
Exposure 7 now provides rapid folder and file browsing right within the same UI when working in standalone mode. No need to switch between modules like in other programs; you can simply pull up batches or individual images and work on them right then and there.
Crop & Rotate
Also in standalone mode, Exposure 7 features a new, easy-to-use Crop and Rotate panel, which will help you get your images looking just right.
New Film Emulation Presets
We've also developed some cool new film presets based on careful research of the original film stock:
- KODAK PORTRA 160*
- KODAK PORTRA 400*
- KODAK PORTRA 800
- KODAK GOLD 100
- KODAK GOLD 200
- KODAK GOLD 400
- KODAK ULTRA MAX 400
- FUJI PRO 800Z
- FUJI SUPERIA X-TRA 400
- FUJI SUPERIA X-TRA 800
- NEW VERSIONS BASED ON 2010/11 FILMS
- KODAK BW400CN
- ILFORD XP2 SUPER 400
- KODAK T-MAX 400
Finally, you can put the finishing touches to your images by using a series of cool new textures that we're adding to the Overlays panel. Developed by world-renowned photographers Lara Jade and Parker J Pfister, these textures can be applied subtly or aggressively to get the exact look you're after.
We thoroughly test and support this product on the systems listed below. This product may also work in other configurations, but we do not guarantee it.
- Apple Mac users need OS X Mavericks (10.9) or later
- Microsoft Windows users need Windows 7 or later
- An Intel Core 2 processor or compatible
- A monitor with 1280×768 resolution or greater
Exposure 7 may be used as a standalone program or a plug-in. When Exposure is used as a plug-in it requires one of these host applications:
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 or Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 or later
- Adobe Lightroom 5 or later
- Install Exposure 7.
- Don't launch the app yet. Disconnect from the internet.
- Replace "Alien Skin Exposure 7 or x64.exe and License Activation Tool" to default directory.
- Confirm replacing. Run "License Activation Tool" from the install directory.
- Run the keygen provided by XFORCE and choose Exposure 4. Generate your personal info.
- Paste the generated info back to activation dialog and click next.
- If not accepted, generate another one that works. Now choose activation via mail.
- Copy your installation code to keygen and generate your activation code from the keygen.
- Paste it back to the activation wizard. Manual activation will be complete now.
- That's it. Enjoy it.