Read changelog.txt for information on updated content
Alan Wake v1.04.16.5253 Update info:
- Added support for Nvidia SLI. This requires an updated profile from Nvidia (available March 20-21th).
- Major improvements to Stereoscopic 3D support.
- Added Direct Aiming to control options (previously a command line parameter, that still works and overrides the menu setting).
- Added command line “-freecamera” that allows toggling between normal and a gamepad controlled free camera by pressing right thumb stick (overrides the camera side toggling). This was added as many fans said they want to see the whole world that we have built. Use at your own risk.
- Added Czech text only localization.
- The floating particle words in The Signal and The Writer are now correctly localized for all languages.
- Fixed the controller Back button to resume correctly from viewing manuscript pages.
- Added an experimental mouse sensitivity adjustment command line option “-sensscale” for users with very high DPI mice. By adding e.g. “-sensscale=0.2” command line parameter, that number is used to scale the in-game mouse input. You can use still use the slider in the menu, which will get multiplied by the number defined.
- Please see our forum for up to date troubleshooting and update information: http://forum.alanwake.com/showthread.php?t=7759
1. Unpack release
2. Run Alan.Wake.v1.04.16.5253.Update.exe
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main install folder and overwrite
5. Play the game
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy
You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as this update is featuring all previous updated content.
Use Launcher.exe, included with the cracked content, for setting the of your choice.
Setup is only english, but game has the following languages supported:
English, German, French, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Polish, Traditional Chinese and Latin American Spanish.
NOTE: Latin American Spanish is not selectable from our launcher.exe.
Use the windows startmenu link for that )