Here's new steam update from SKIDROW for Alan Wake, You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as this update is featuring all previous updated content.
Alan Wake v1.03.16.4825 Update info:
- Add Latin-American Localization support (download the Free DLC from Steam and add -locale=esm to Alan Wake's Steam launch options to use it)
- Added -directaiming command line parameter that removes all mouse acceleration (enables also -rigidcamera automatically)
- Improved low level mouse reading routines to make the control cope better with low and variable frame rates. This also removes the reported jerkiness when -rigidcamera was enabled. You may need to re-adjust your mouse sensitivity in the menus!
- Removed auto-aim that was accidentally enabled in the previous build
- Added a frame rate limiter to menus & videos to prevent cards running at 1000's of fps (reduces stress on the graphics cards)
- Reduced CPU use when game doesn't have focus
- Fixed "first run" on a 2nd PC overwriting saves & statistics downloaded from cloud
- Fixed crashes when using alt-tab to change out of the game when the game is loading
- Fixed DEVICE_CREATE_ERROR for users who have "custom DPI" set in Windows.
- Fixed one specific case of "File IO Failure" issue when unable to write to My Documents
- Fixed camera to remember it's side preference (tab key)
- Fixed Cursor Key / Numpad assignment issues
- Fixed screen brightness back to original when changing process
- Fixed some cases of "back" and Return to Game functionality so that it doesn't need 3 presses
- Thanks for your feedback! We are still working on improvements & fixes, please see our forum for up to date troubleshooting and update information: http://forum.alanwake.com/showthread.php?t=7759
1. Unpack release
2. Run Alan.Wake.v1.03.16.4835.Update.exe
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main install folder and overwrite
5. Play the game
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy
You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as this update is featuring all previous updated content.
Use Launcher.exe, included with the cracked content, for setting the of your choice.
Setup is only english, but game has the following languages supported: English, German, French, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Polish, Traditional Chinese and Latin American Spanish.
NOTE: Latin American Spanish is not selectable from our launcher.exe. Use the windows startmenu link for that )