An update for Alan Wake Game, as usual standalone update, no need previous update installed.
Alan Wake v1.02.16.4261 Update-SKIDROW
Alan Wake v1.02.16.4261 Update info Changelog:
- Fixed problems of game not moving forward and gameplay not triggering properly after videos.
- Fixed flickering trees on Nvidia
- Real Traditional Chinese translation for added PC strings.
- Fix that the Developer Video Commentary volume is more sensible
- Fix that Localized cinematic audio volume is at correct volume and adjustable
- Fix that controller vibration works (note that it's disabled by default)
- Fix that blur occasionally got re-enabled even if -noblur command line option was specified
- Added "-rigidcamera" command line option for those who are sensitive to the default mouse/camera controls.
- Added possibility to bind mouse buttons 4 and 5
- Unofficial support for running the game in lower resolutions than 1024x768 using command line options
- Prevent binding controller keys to keyboard actions (prevents odd problems)
- Better CPU thread assignment for 3-Core AMD machines (smoother gameplay)
- Big thanks for the PC fans out there! We are constantly working on improving the game based on your feedback, please keep it coming!
- See our forum for up to date troubleshooting and patch information: http://forum.alanwake.com/showthread.php?t=7759
1. Unpack release
2. Run Alan.Wake.v1.02.16.4261.Update.exe
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main install folder and overwrite
5. Play the game
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy
You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as this update is featuring all previous updated content.
Use Launcher.exe, included with the cracked content, for setting the of your choice.
Setup is only English, but game has the following languages supported:
English, German, French, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Polish and Traditional Chinese.