AKVIS Sketch 10.1.2003.6145-r Multilanguage | 27 MB
New version of AKVIS Sketch - plug-in for Photoshop, which is designed to transform photographs into paintings. The program can work as a plugin, and as a standalone application. Using AKVIS Sketch you can get images that mimic the outline, which are made in pencil or charcoal painted. Moreover, using Sketch, you can simulate the application pictures on any basis: on paper, cloth, brick or wooden wall, metal and ceramic coating.
In version 10 provides these new features and enhancements:
- A new tool "Destination strokes", which allows you to control shading pattern, and flow parameters that affect the change in hatching using this tool;
- New option in the block "Bounds - Itemized. Parameter is responsible for drawing the contour and adjusts the intensity of the lines and the expression of details;
- Improved the preview area. In the preview window now displays not only the result of converting photos into the picture, but the result of the canvas, which allows faster and more efficient to select a suitable basis;
- Three new preset by AKVIS. Now with 11 ready to go presets;
- In the setup program came with a choice - to run the program with the last used settings or to install (at startup) the default settings;
- Compatible with the latest versions of Windows 7 or Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6);
- Sketch plug-in compatibility with Photoshop CS4 64 bit and Photoshop Elements v.8;
- New installation program on Windows.
Minimum system requirements:
Pentium III, 512 Mb RAM, 100 Mb HDD;
screen resolution 1024x768;
video card Direct X8 compatible, 32Mb, color depth 32 bits
Homepage - http://akvis.com/en/sketch/index.php