AKVIS Magnifier is an efficient tool for increasing image resolution. AKVIS Magnifier can be used as Standalone and a Plugin as well. You need to reapply resetter file therefore remember to keep that file. Enjoy it!
AKVIS Magnifier 5.5.967.8527 Multilingual
AKVIS Magnifier allows resizing images without noticeable loss in quality. If you attempt to blow up a picture (increase its resolution) using the standard Resize command of a photo editor, you will notice that the resulting photo is blurred and pixelated. The reason is that the input photo didn't contain enough information for the new size. AKVIS Magnifier will cope with this problem and deliver good results.
Featuring advanced enlargement algorithms, Magnifier enlarges digital pictures to super-high resolution for producing stunning poster-size prints. The algorithm keeps edges smooth, sharp and clearly defined, while improving image appearance by removing unwanted noise and compression artifacts.
Resizing pictures with AKVIS Magnifier yields a much higher quality than simple bicubic interpolation. Depending on particular needs, AKVIS Magnifier can be fine-tuned to produce images that look exactly as required for a given purpose. The software allows enlarging an image to a super-high resolution of up to 30000x30000 pixels, making a 100x100 inch (2.5x2.5 meter) poster easily printable at typographic quality of 300dpi.
Changes in Version 5.5
1. Added compatibility with Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop Elements 11 for the plugin version.
2. Fixed bug that caused to crash the program when using GPU on Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3.
3. Improved color processing when loading the RAW images.
4. Added support for Sony images (SLT-A35, SLT-A65V, NEX-5N).
5. Improved support for GPU (checkup of the maximum amount of available memory).
6. Added support for AMD HD5450, for GPU acceleration.
7. Fixed the EXIF error and the orientation error when saving JPEG.