AIMP 3.00.881 Beta 2 Portable | 4.4 MB
AIMP - is a multifunctional audio center. With its built-in utilities, you can easily convert music from one format to another, record audio from a microphone or other audio device, edit tags of music files, as well as group to rename or sort them. AIMP2 based on the well-known audio engine BASS - you can easily plug-ins from this library to AIMP.AIMP - this is an excellent audio player with support for: skins, many music formats, plus has built-in tools for working with sound. AIMP won in Soft Year 2007 "in " interface "and "functional. "
* Functionality, small size and minimal use of system resources.
* Support for a large number of music formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC / MP +, AAC, AC3, Ogg, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX ...
* 18-band equalizer and built-in sound effects: Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed.
* 32-bit audio processing to achieve the best quality.
* Support for plugins. You can add new utils or extend already exists, and connect plugins Input, Gen, DSP of WinAmp.
* Turn off the computer. You can sleep under favorite music, setting off your computer by timer or by the end of play.
* Internet radio. Listen and write!
* Multilingual interface.
* Multiplayer mode.
* The editor of tags. You can easily edit tags of audio files, and rename files group, sort of a template or use values tags to a group of files.
* Audio Library. Represents the music files, which enables you to easily organize your music, set evaluation Listened Tracks, to conduct statistics play.
Home Page - ftp://programki.net/aimp/