AIMP 2.61 Build 583 Portable | 9.56 Mb
AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player, so you'll get used to it very quickly. It can also be customized with skins. The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files.
A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the player's main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys. Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so it's easy to connect new plug-ins and expand the player's functionalities.
* Multiformat Playback:
MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
* Great functionality and user-friendly interface
* Creating bookmarks and playback queue
* 18-band equalizer and built-in sound effects
Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
* 32-bit audio processing
For the best quality!
* Work with multiple playlists
While one plays - you work with another
* Support for plugins
You can add new utils or extend already existing
* Multi-user mode support
Are several users working with one computer? This is no problem!
* Multilanguage interface
Configure local and global hotkeys as you wish!
* Files search
Search files on all opened playlists
* Flexible programm options
AIMP v2.61 Build 583 (07.08.2010)
+ Added localizations: Chinese (Traditional)
* BASS Libraries were updated
* Localizations were updated
* Manuals were updated
- Fixed: incorrect reading of the cover arts from ID3v2.4 tags
- Fixed: information in the Aero Peek wasn't updated if the cover art of the current file has been changed
- Fixed: playback progress wasn't updated in the taskbar in some cases
- Fixed: bug with creation of the playlist when import files from other applications
- Fixed: small bugs
Home Page -