The most recent updates for AIDA64 Extreme & Business Edition on Windows. Has the most accurate hardware detection capabilities in it's class.. One of the best benchmarking program I've tried so far..
Thanks to this it can put an excessive load on the system, driving all parts of the CPU to the maximum, yielding in very high levels of power usage and heat dissipation. With the System Stability Test you can diagnose the stability and reliability of your PC.
CPU, memory and disk benchmarks
AIDA64 implements a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure how fast the computer performs various data processing tasks and mathematical calculations. Memory and cache benchmarks are available to analyze system RAM bandwidth and latency. Processor benchmarks utilize MMX, 3DNow! and SSE instructions, and scale up to 32 processor cores. For legacy processors all benchmarks are available in 32-bit version as well. AIDA64 Disk Benchmark determines the data transfer speed of hard disk drives, solid-state drives, optical drives, and flash memory based devices.
Temperature, voltage and cooling fan monitoring
AIDA64 supports over 150 various sensor devices to measure temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw. Measured values can be displayed on System Tray icons, OSD panel, Sidebar Gadget, and Logitech G15/G19 Gaming Keyboard LCD. The values can also be logged to file or exported to external applications such as RivaTuner or Samurai. AIDA64 can also alarm the user when it detects overheating, over-voltage, or cooling fan failure.
AIDA64 has the most accurate hardware detection capabilities in its class, to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to open it up. The hardware detection module is strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding over 115,000 entries. Additional modules are available to overview processor frequencies, check CRT and LCD display status, and stress the system to reveal potential hardware failures and thermal issues.
Software and operating system analysis
AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings. List of started processes, services, DLL files, startup programs, and visited web pages is also available.
What's new in AIDA64 4.20.2800:
- AMD Mantle graphics accelerator diagnostics
- Multi-threaded memory stress test with SSE, SSE2, AVX, AVX2, FMA, BMI and BMI2 acceleration
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD “Mullins” and “Beema” APUs
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Atom C2000 “Avoton” and “Rangeley” SoC
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel “Bay Trail” desktop, mobile and tablet SoC
- Full support for the upcoming Intel “Haswell Refresh” platform with Intel “Wildcat Point” PCH
- Improved support for Intel “Broadwell” CPU
- Preliminary support for Intel “Royston” SoC
- OCZ Vertex 460 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R5, R7, R9 Series
- GPU details for NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black, GeForce GTX 750 Ti
1. Unlock the application using the keygen.
2. Block the application from internet access with a firewall.
AIDA64 4.20.2800 Extreme & Business Edition Final - Uploaded - RapidGator - DataFile