AI War - Fleet Command + 2 Addon ( 2010/PC/Repack ) | 518 MB
Year: 2010 l Platform: PC l Language: English l Developer: Arcen Games l Publisher: Arcen Games l
Genre: Real Time Strategy
AI War - Fleet Command is a space-based RTS with incredible AI and the largest number of units (30,000+ in most games) of any game we know of. Up to eight players team up against two deadly AI civilizations in lengthy, multi-session campaigns spanning an 80-120 planet galaxy map. Over 120 hours of content means there is always something new to discover. Whether you're a newbie or a genre veteran when it comes to RTS, you'll discover something startlingly new and fun when you and your friends start executing coordinated attacks with thousands of ships!
- Cooperative RTS game (1-8 players) with numerous unique ship types.
- Challenging AI in 26 styles, many with unique superweapons.
- Insanely high unit counts: 30,000+ ships in most games.
- Lengthy campaigns featuring 80+ simultaneous planetary battlefields.
- Different Every Time: 16 billion procedural maps, each with specific units.
- A focus on deep strategy that you don't get in most RTS games.
System: Windows XP / Vista / 7
Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
CPU: Intel Prenium 4 1.6Ghz CPU (2.4 Ghz recommended, Dual Core strongly recommended for Host)
HDD: Hard disk space: 300MB
Video: Graphics card must support 1024x1024 textures (most 32MB and up graphics cards do), 1024x768 or greater (32 bit color recommended)
Wheel mouse is recommended but not required.
Broadband Internet Connection or LAN required for multiplayer.