AI RoboForm v6.9.91
RoboForm: Password Manager, Form Filler, Password Management
RoboForm is the top-rated Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling.
RoboForm was named PC Magazine Editor's Choice, and CNET Download.com's Software of the Year.
RoboForm allows you to:
. Manage your passwords and Log In automatically.
. Fill long registration and checkout forms with one click.
. Encrypt your passwords to achieve complete security.
. Generate random passwords to maximize password strength.
. Fight Phishing by entering passwords only on matching web sites.
. Defeat Keyloggers by not using the keyboard to type passwords.
. Back up your passwords and copy them between computers.
. Synchronize passwords between computers using GoodSync.
RoboForm Password Manager is:
. Portable: RoboForm2Go runs from USB key, no install needed.
. Phone-friendly: sync your passwords to Windows Mobile and Palm.
. Universal: works with Internet Explorer, AOL/MSN, Firefox.
. IE 7 and Vista are fully supported.
Let RoboForm manage your passwords and fill forms with one click!
• Memorizes your passwords and Logs You In automatically.
• Fills long registration and checkout forms with one click.
• Encrypts your passwords to achieve complete security.
• Generates random passwords that hackers cannot guess.
• Fights Phishing by filling passwords only on matching web sites.
• Defeats Keyloggers by not using keyboard to type passwords.
• Backs up your passwords, Copies them between computers.
• Synchronizes passwords between computers using GoodSync.
• Searches for keywords in your passwords, notes and Internet.
• Portable: RoboForm2Go runs from USB key, no install needed.
• PDA-friendly: sync your passwords to Pocket PC and Palm.
• Neutral: works with Internet Explorer, AOL/MSN, Firefox.
• IE 7 and Vista are now supported.
Changes in Version 6.9.91:
* Ignore _gsdata_ folder in Backup / Restore.
* Search using Baidu for Chinese users.
* Fix Enable RoboForm Shortcut in Browser option.
* Fix bugs in working with Basic Auth in Firefox.
* Fix event processing in Firefox adapter.
(Size: 2,82 MB)
(Size: 2,82 MB)