TE brings the latest update of AI Roboform Enterprise that is a Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling.
It allows you to define your personal profile or "usual" responses to a web form. This information is then saved, and when you need to fill a form, just click "Fill Forms" button, and form is filled out. Works as an add-on to Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome, Firefox or Netscape web browsers.
All Your Logins in One Place
Keep all your logins completely in sync. No more worries about remembering your passwords. Access your favorite sites quickly and securely.
Fill forms with a Single Click
Save time with easy one-click form filling. Let RoboForm Password Manager fill in your data on almost any web form. No more needless typing!
Access from Anywhere
Whether you are on your desktop, laptop, netbook, or mobile device, you can always securely access RoboForm Password Manager from anywhere.
• Memorizes your passwords and Logs You In automatically.
• Fills long registration and checkout forms with one click.
• Encrypts your passwords to achieve complete security.
• Generates random passwords that hackers cannot guess.
• Fights Phishing by filling passwords only on matching web sites.
• Defeats Keyloggers by not using keyboard to type passwords.
• Backs up your passwords, Copies them between computers.
• Synchronizes passwords between computers using GoodSync.
• Searches for keywords in your passwords, notes and Internet.
• Portable: RoboForm2Go runs from USB key, no install needed.
• PDA-friendly: sync your passwords to Pocket PC and Palm.
• Neutral: works with Internet Explorer, AOL/MSN, Firefox.
• IE 7 and Vista are now supported.
· Start Page: Add 'Remove from Most Popular/Start Page' to
· Installer: add separate installer page for the Start Page.
· Fix form filling issues and crashes.
· Sync: fix state file may be deleted if sync was not done for
more than 1 week.
· Sync: sync logs are now uploaded on RFO server, for better
· Fix crashes in import from Windows Address Book on Vista.
· Fix copy/paste of selected passcards from one folder to another
may break MRU / Popular lists.
· Search Box: fix crash when there are some special chars at the
end of the search string.
· Win32: fix can not find matching passcards for application exe
if there are dots in its name.
· Switch to using 4-digit version number, to allow for internal
· Fix plain-text (unencrypted) passcard file is automatically
rewritten into garbled format on first use when RF stores site
icon into the passcard.
· Switch to using 2-byte UNICODE strings on Mac.
· Firefox: fix AutoFill of Firefox accepts invisible fields, it
· Chrome: improve GoFill/Login implementation, do full IE-style
Install AiRoboForm-Enterprise.exe. After installation make sure all Internet Explorer and/or other browsers and explorer windows are closed or else the file(s) will not copy over properly (as well as the Roboform Taskbar Icon). Reboot into safe mode if you still have problems. Copy roboform.dll and roboform-x64.dll (x64 dll is only needed for IE 64bit!) into AI Roboform's installed folder, making sure to overwrite the existing files. AI Roboform is now in the full PRO version with Enterprise features.
Included is the Enterprise policies tool with this release so you don't need to request it from the homepage. Its located in the PolicyEditor folder.
Feel free to use the online sync feature, it does work fine when you run the setup. Also make sure to set it up later or a taskbar notification will let you know once. This is also known as RoboForm Everywhere which is fully functional in this release. In IE 64bit it may show as Desktop ONLY in the about window, but if you have chosen Everywhere syncing is still performed (hopefully fixed in an update). Its suggested to use a different RoboForm Everywhere password than your master password. This way nobody will be able to decrypt your online database except you.
Note that you can now choose either Everywhere or Desktop type of installation while first installing AI Roboform. You can also tell which type of configuration its currently set at by opening the About window from the taskbar icon, keep this running if you want full time syncing with Everywhere. Everywhere will show Sync With [USERNAME], while Desktop will not show Sync. This can be changed at any time by going into Options then User Data and
clicking on Settings button.
Thats it! Enjoy.