One of the good personal firewall software out there. Version 9.3 is capable of working fully supported on Win 10.
For 15 years, Outpost Firewall Pro has set the standard for firewall protection. An award-winning solution, it consistently posts the highest industry ratings for inbound and outbound traffic protection as well as data leak prevention. All this without impacting your computer's performance!
Keeps ports closed
Outpost keeps the main ports shut to prevent unsafe connections.
Prevents "calling home"
Outpost filters outbound traffic and prevents malware from "calling home", or transmitting your data to hackers.
Keeps your private information private
Outpost makes sure there are no data leaks, so your files - documents, photos, videos, emails, and more - remain protected.
Blocks incoming targeted attacks
Outpost defends your online privacy against hackers and targeted attacks with a tailored attack detection module.
Makes PCs invisible
Outpost runs in stealth mode, so your PC appears offline to hackers and can't respond to potentially harmful requests.
Forget freezes and slowdowns
Outpost stands for "quiet" protection for your PC, undemanding on computer resources. Outpost does its job and doesn't slow your system down.
What's New in Version 9.3.4934.708.2079:
The following improvements have been made:
• Digital signatures verification logic is improved
The following issues have been fixed:
• Issue with network operations driver start during installation on Windows 10 is fixed
• Issue with descriptor leak during product operation is fixed
• Issue with installation on systems with CPU lacking SSE2 support is fixed
• Inability to update version 9.1 with specified configuration password is fixed
• Issue with database update infinite loop during installation over version 9.1 with import of configuration with specific time for updates check is fixed
• Setup wizard operation logic on systems with installed ESET Antivirus is improved
• Issue with display of some processes in File and Registry Monitor on 64-bit platforms is fixed
- Now Run "Outpost Firewall Pro" you will get Registartion Pop-ups message click Continue.
- Double click Tray Icon "Outpost Firewall Pro" you'll see 30 Days Trial
- Go to Settings Self-Protection -> "Disable" -> click OK, then Right click Tray Icon
- "Outpost Firewall Pro" Exit, choose Exit "ShutDown Service". Disable Self Protection
- Copy key and machine.ini to C:\ProgramData\Agnitum\Security Suite
- Now Run "Outpost Firewall Pro" see you have Life-Time License, you can enable "self-protection".
Download FileAgnitum Outpost Firewall Pro 9.3.4934.708.2079 (x86) - RapidGator - NitroFlare
Agnitum Outpost Firewall Pro 9.3.4934.708.2079 (x64) - RapidGator - NitroFlare