Agatha Christie - Murder on the Orient Express | Adventure | 771 MB
by The Games Company / AWE Entertainment 2006
Climb aboard the luxurious train and become part of the famous murder mystery as you play the video game adaptation of Agatha Christieâ?™s Murder on the Orient Express. Famed game designer Lee Sheldon (previously of And Then There Were None) and AWE Games have teamed up once again to bring mystery adventure fans the second game in the Agatha Christie series.
Staying true to the novel, players will step on to the lavish, richly appointed train that departs Istanbul hurtling toward Paris. The train is filled with passengers, one of whom is the high profile Belgian detective Hercule Poirot. A passenger recognizes him, asks for protection, but is turned down. The next day that individual is found dead.
Players take on the role of Antoinette Marceau, a new character, who works alongside Poirot to investigate the savage murder. With a train filled of suspects, Antoinette will need every tip that she can garner from Poirot in order to pinpoint the killer.
Key features are:
* The game takes a new approach to the famous novel. In addition to adding a new character to the story, numerous plot twists and turns and a surprise ending have been implemented.
* Approximately 15 to 20 hours of gameplay. An optional grading system, established by Poirot, determines the playerâ?™s â?œdetective abilitiesâ?� based on how accurately the player completes certain tasks. The player may choose to play the game again in an effort to achieve a higher detective ranking.
* A new built-in hint system where Poirot acts as your mentor and confidante. If you are experiencing difficulties with your investigation, Poirot may have different ideas and suggestions on how to proceed.
* Featuring the voice talent of award-winning actor David Suchet as the Belgian detective Hercule Poirot. David Suchet made Detective Poirot famous through his well-known portrayals of the character in an array of television appearances.
* A new playable character, Antoinette Marceau, who becomes Poirotâ?™s assistant. As such, she receives tips and hints from Poirot that will help her to solve the crime. Antoinette is a 26-year-old willowy blonde from France who is addicted to true crime stories and is Poirotâ?™s biggest fan.
* The ability to interact and shadow several characters. Speak with passengers directly or carefully gather information by eavesdropping on their conversations with others. Be very careful that you donâ?™t get caught though, people wonâ?™t appreciate you snooping about.
* Weather that will have an effect on the playerâ?™s ability to uncover clues and solve the crime. For example, in a mountainous region, an avalanche strikes the train having an impact on several passengers. Antoinette contemplates leaving the train to search for additional clues, but given the weather outside should she?
Contrary to what you may remember, MOTOE does not entirely take place on the Orient Express and in fact it is not until the end of the second chapter that Poirot actually boards thetrain. The game likewise begins outside the train, but I only mentionthis because during the course of the game there is another majordeviation from the book as Antoinette can eventually exit the trainduring the course of her investigation. As to where she goes and whatshe uncovers, that is for you to discover when you play the game, butwhile it in no way alters the original story, it does play a major rolein the new ending.
*]OS: WindowsÂ® 2000/XP
* CPU: 1.4 GHz PentiumÂ® 3 Processor
* RAM: 512 MB
* Disk Space: 1.5 GB
* CD/DVD-ROM: 16x
* Video Card: 64 MB DirectXÂ® 9 Compatible Video Card
* Sound: 16-bit DirectXÂ® Compatible
* Input: Mouse, Keyboard and Speaker
Due to the massive size of the single-file installer please be patient after double-clicking it, on slower systems or systems with less than 512 MB RAM it needs time to start. Close all other applications to speed up the initial install process.
MD5 checksum to verify installer is included.
MD5: b3a9470c8fa02b9ba5904dfc766d7172 *Agathe Christie - Murder on the Orient Express Setup.exe