Advanced Task Scheduler Professional 2.2 Build 0509 Multilanguage (x86/x64) | 11.21 MB
Advanced Task Scheduler Professional is a powerful task scheduler, which allows you to automate all your day-to-day tasks: start programs, scripts and batch files, open documents and web pages, display popup reminders, play sounds, send messages, shut down and restart your computer, establish and close dial-up connections, and much more.
Advanced Task Scheduler offers a full set of scheduling tools that allow you to run scheduled tasks automatically, as a one-off, a specified time after system startup, or minutely to yearly.
Alternatively, set tasks to run via a hotkey, on computer idle, on dial-up connection being established, on user log-on/off, program start/stop, etc. You can rely on popup reminders to prevent you from forgetting scheduled tasks.
Automatic shutdown feature allows you to leave your computer running and be sure it shuts down at a set time, and a similar feature applies to programs and dial-up networks. Advanced Task Scheduler icons will appear in your system tray, giving you access to all its features via a popup menu, which appears on right clicking. Pressing a hotkey restores Advanced Task Scheduler.
The scheduler can also be launched as a Windows Service and work in the background, enabling all scheduled tasks to run smoothly without taking up any desktop space. This feature means Advanced Task Scheduler can be run even when no user is logged on.
Advanced Task Scheduler can record all executed tasks in a log file or send them straight to your inbox, letting you know exactly what tasks are being executed and when. The log file can also be printed at your convenience.
In addition to all the basic capabilities, Advanced Task Scheduler Professional allows you to encrypt your settings and task list, assign multiple shortcuts and schedules for each task, use login-watch, window-watch, process-watch and file-watch features, run-on-holiday function, randomized time and much more.
Here are some key features of "Advanced Task Scheduler Professional"
· Small and easy to use;
· Several flexible types of scheduling;
· Ability to wake up computer from hibernation/standby before starting a task;
· Automatically starts applications, installs/uninstalls services;
· Displays reminder messages as a popup window, a balloon tip or a transparent window near task bar;
· Kills processes and closes windows;
· Automatically establishes and terminates Dial-up network connections;
· Plays alarm sounds;
· Logoff, restart, shutdown or power off, suspend or hibernate computer;
· Sends e-mail and network messages;
· Sends key sequences to a window;
· Logs all made automatic starts;
· Can be installed as Windows Service;
Home Page - http://www.advscheduler.com/