Here's the v8.1 updated version of Advanced SystemCare Pro. This software delivers various tools to boost Windows.
Advanced SystemCare The World's Top System Utility for Superior PC Health. Advanced SystemCare PRO provides an always-on, automated, all-in-one PC Healthcare Service with anti-spyware, privacy protection, performance tune-ups, and system cleaning capabilities.
Optimizing & Cleaning Powerfully and Securely
- Boosts your Registry, system, and Internet for top performance
- Optimizes, cleans, and fixes a variety of PC problems with just 1 click
- Detects and removes spyware, adware and other malware
- Trusted by 150 million users worldwide
- Basic Protection from Security Threats
- Enhanced Malware Protection
- Surf and Search the Web Safely
- Basic System Optimization
- Ultimate System Tuneup for Top Performance
- Up to 300% Internet Speedup with Internet Booster
- Real-time Optimization with Active Optimize
- Deep Windows Registry Clean
- Maximum Hard Drive Performance
- Over 20 Smart Tools for Daily PC Maintenance
- Auto Clean for Privacy Security Whenever You Log on
- Block Malicious Attempts to Access Your Personal Data
What's New in Advanced SystemCare Pro 8.1.0:
+ Added option to show system boot time in Startup Manager.
+ Supported hotkey(Ctrl+Alt+X) for screen cast feature in Performance Monitor.
+ Updated IObit Uninstaller 4.2 for faster launch and securer clean.
+ Updated and expanded database for Malware Removal, Registry Fix, Privacy Sweep and Surfing Protection.
+ Improved the support for high resolution (including 4K resolution).
+ Default Programs Tool added support for ACDsee, Adobe_crobat_xi_pro, Peazip, PowerDVD, QuickTime Player, KMPlayer, Total Video Player, Windows Paint, Winamp Player, VLC Media Player, etc.
+ Enhanced the privacy sweep for Chrome 40.0, Firefox 35.0, Opera 26.0, RealPlayer Cloud 17.0, Dropbox 3.0, Flash Player 16.0, Skype 7.0, TeamViewer 10.0, Sketchup Make 15.0, iTunes 12.0, etc.
+ Fixed bugs in previous version.
- Delete "Auto Update.exe" from "C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 8" & Then
- Go to - Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
- Add to c:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
- Copy the fixed dll file to default directory and replace it.