Advanced Host Monitor Enterprise 8.68 | 16.03 Mb
Advanced HostMonitor is a network monitor program. You can create a list of jobs and tests in advance on a 'set and forget' basis. Among the many checks it can do, it can monitor any TCP service, ping a host, retrieve an URL, check the available disk space, and more. It checks network servers at regular intervals and takes pre-defined actions if a device does not respond.
It can provide a visual and sound warning, send an E-mail message to a mailbox, pager or mobile phone, execute another program, etc. All this allowing you to respond to a problem before your users start to complain.HostMonitor is a highly scalable network monitoring software suitable for small and enterprise-level networks. Probably you will say "There are dozens of programs like this"? That is right! But please check what HostMonitor offers and compare its power and flexibility to surprisingly low price: using 60 test methods our software can check almost any parameter of your servers; highly flexible action profiles allow you to start actions in predefined order depending on the test results.
Probably you will say "There are dozens of programs like this"? That is right! But please check what HostMonitor offers and compare its power and flexibility to surprisingly low price:
* using 60 test methods our software can check almost any parameter of your servers;
* highly flexible action profiles allow you to start actions in predefined order depending on the test results;
* HostMonitor creates various log files using different detail levels and file formats (Text, HTML, DBF and ODBC);
* built-in Report Manager allows you to create and customize reports to your liking in a variety of ways;
* using Remote Monitoring Agents for Windows, FreeBSD, Linux, NetBSD, OpenBSD and Solaris you may easily monitor remote networks;
* Web Service, Telnet Service and Remote Control Console simplifies remote management;
* and this is not all...
What's new in Advanced Host Monitor 8.68:
HostMonitor and RMA for Windows:
· NT Event Log test method allows you to choose compatibility mode. For each test item you may choose "Windows NT API" or "Windows Vista+ API" mode. If HostMonitor is started on Windows Vista, Windows 2008 or Windows 7 and target host uses one of these operational systems as well, we recommend using "Windows Vista API" mode. Otherwise you should use "Windows NT API" mode that works fine for Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 as well.
HostMonitor and RMA for Windows:
· NT Event Log test allows you to specify event source using * as wildcard at the end of the string. E.g. if you type "MsExchange*", HostMonitor will check for events produced by "MsExchangeIS", "MSExhange ActiveSync", "MSExchange ADAccess", etc
· HostMonitor: new options for IMAP test allows you to check for messages with specific flag, e.g. you may scan for 'ANSWERED', 'UNANSWERED', 'FLAGGED', 'UNFLAGGED', 'SEEN' or 'UNSEEN' messages
· HostMonitor: when you setup LDAP test for LDAP server that accepts connection on non-standard port but does not support any SSL option, you may add "::sslnone" suffix to hostname (e.g. you may specify target hostname as "primaryDC.mycompany.com::sslnone")
· HostMonitor and Telnet Service: new command supported: TestInfoByID or TID
· WMI Explorer: allows you to choose authentication level for remote connections
· MIB Browser: improved compiler and minor GUI improvements
· ProcessMeter: minor GUI improvements
· HostMonitor: "Send message to pager (SNPP)" action could not login to some SNPP servers. Fixed.
· HostMonitor: in some rare cases Mail Relay tests could lead to high CPU usage. Fixed
· HostMonitor and RMA for Windows: some peculiarities in Windows API could lead to problem with Count Files test method. In order to correct possible problems some additional checks were added in this version of the software
· Active RMA: in some cases Active RMA (versions 4.02-4.06) could miss SNMP Trap messages. Fixed
Home Page -