Advanced HostMonitor is a network monitor program. You can create a list of jobs and tests in advance on a 'set and forget' basis. Among the many checks it can do, it can monitor any TCP service, ping a host, retrieve an URL, check the available disk space, and more. It checks network servers at regular intervals and takes pre-defined actions if a device does not respond.
It can provide a visual and sound warning, send an E-mail message to a mailbox, pager or mobile phone, execute another program, etc. All this allowing you to respond to a problem before your users start to complain.HostMonitor is a highly scalable network monitoring software suitable for small and enterprise-level networks. Probably you will say "There are dozens of programs like this"? That is right! But please check what HostMonitor offers and compare its power and flexibility to surprisingly low price: using 60 test methods our software can check almost any parameter of your servers; highly flexible action profiles allow you to start actions in predefined order depending on the test results.
Probably you will say "There are dozens of programs like this"? That is right! But please check what HostMonitor offers and compare its power and flexibility to surprisingly low price:
* using 60 test methods our software can check almost any parameter of your servers;
* highly flexible action profiles allow you to start actions in predefined order depending on the test results;
* HostMonitor creates various log files using different detail levels and file formats (Text, HTML, DBF and ODBC);
* built-in Report Manager allows you to create and customize reports to your liking in a variety of ways;
* using Remote Monitoring Agents for Windows, FreeBSD, Linux, NetBSD, OpenBSD and Solaris you may easily monitor remote networks;
* Web Service, Telnet Service and Remote Control Console simplifies remote management;
* and this is not all...
Fixed The following issues were resolved
* HostMonitor: in some cases "Limit number of RCC connections for the account" option could work incorrectly. Fixed
* In some cases WatchDog application could start inactive (unmarked) actions. Fixed
* Web Service could report "Transmission error" instead of "Unauthorized" or "Unacceptable IP address" error. Affected Web Service version 3.56 only. Fixed in this version
* WMI Explorer could display "List index out of bounds" error while processing query like "select * from CIM_LogicalDevice" due to inconsistent list of properties provided by various objects. Fixed
Home Page -