Adult PDF Encrypt v3.0.0 | 1.19 MB
Prevent printing, copying, changes of the document.
Password protect opening of the document.
Supports Adobe Standard 40/128-bit and AES Encryption.
Supports command line operation.
PDF Encrypt software is a very flexible and powerful program, it allows you to encrypt (using standard 40-bit or 128-bit or AES encryption) existing PDFs, set permissions, add user and owner password. For example you can encrypt a PDF without allowing to print it. The button to print the file will be disabled in Acrobat Reader application, you can also encrypt a PDF to allow the user to read it only if he knows the correct password.
PDF Encrypt Features
* Supports Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption and Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption.
* Supports AES encryption.
* Password protect opening of the document.
* Supports user password and owner password.
* Prevent printing of the document.
* Prevent copying of text/graphics.
* Prevent changes to the document.
* Supports add printing, copying and changing permissions to an encrypted PDF file.
* It can simple to use like a batch application to set permissions to every PDF in your archive.
* Set the document title, subject, author, keywords, creator to the encrypted PDF file(s).
* Supports command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts).
* Batch operation on many files from command line and windows version.
* Easy to use.
* Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
* The speed of encryption is very fast.
* Supports PDF1.6 protocol (Acrobat 8.x).
Command line features
The PDF Encrypt Command Line program provides a regular console interface to PDF Encrypt functionality.
It includes all of the features in PDF Encrypt.
It can simple to use like a DOS Command Line application
Supports wildcards (*.pdf)
Requirements to system : Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista