Adrosoft Steady Recorder 2.6.2 Portable | 2.04 MB
Steady Recorder is a digital audio recorder for Windows. It allows you to record, play, edit and save any audio from your sound card. This is the suitable software if you do not know when an interesting song will begin.
You can choose the loop mode to keep the last few minutes of recording or the continuous mode for recording during few hours. The program always monitors signals from the active audio source in Windows XP or Vista that makes it easy to adjust your audio device. Clipping and DC offset detection and reduction helps you to enhance recording quality with any audio recording device. You can cut, delete, fade in/out, copy, amplify and normalize the recorded waveform with a built-in audio editor and save it into MP3 and WAV format.
Steady Recorder Key Features:
• Windows Vista and earlier versions support
• Real-time audio level monitoring
• Sound clipping detection
• DC offset detection and reduction
• Continuous recording mode up to 10 hours
• Loop recording mode 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60 min
• Editing the recorded waveform by cutting, copying, pasting, amplifying etc.
Home Page - http://www.adrosoft.com/