Adobe Presenter v7.0.7 | 92 mb
Rapidly create high-impact Adobe Flash presentations and eLearning courses from PowerPoint With just a few clicks in PowerPoint, you can transform drab presentations into engaging Adobe Flash multimedia experiences.
Easily add narration, animations, interactivity, quizzes, and software simulations to eLearning courses.
- Easily create professional Flash presentations and self-paced courses complete with narration and interactivity.
- Import and edit video in any format and export as SWF.
- Record and edit high-quality audio.
- Help ensure consistency with branding and customization.
- Deliver advanced quizzes and surveys with question pooling and randomization.
- Publish content as a PDF file, preserving all of your animations.
- Create AICC- and SCORM-compliant content.
- Integrate with Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro software to deploy, manage, deliver, and track content.
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista
- Microsoft Office XP, 2003, or 2007 (Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean,
Simplified Chinese, Spanish)
- 1,024?768 screen resolution
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later
- 600MHz Intel Pentium III processor or equivalent
- 256MB of RAM
- 250MB of available hard-disk space
- Internet Explorer 5.5, 6, or 7 (Windows)
- Mozilla 1.x (Windows)
- Firefox 1.5 or 2.x (Windows or Mac)
- Safari 1.x or 2.x (Mac)
- Netscape 8 (Windows)
- 100MB of available hard-disk space
- 800?600 screen resolution (1,024?768 recommended)
Additional requirements for viewing:
- Adobe Flash Player 8 or 9 for Windows or Mac
- Flash Player 9 for Linux or Solaris
- Adobe Reader for viewing PDF files created with Adobe Presenter
Home Page - http://www.adobe.com