Here's the Mac OS X update of the new release Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5...
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is the professional photographer’s essential software, providing comprehensive set of digital photography tools, from powerfully simple one-click adjustments to cutting-edge advanced controls. It is easy to use application for adjusting, managing, and presenting large volumes of digital photographs.
Changes in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5:
* Advanced Healing Brush – Easily remove objects and fix defects—even those with irregular shapes such as threads or lint—with a single brush stroke. Take precise control over what’s being removed as you make unwanted objects just disappear.
* Upright – Straighten tilted images with a single click. Upright analyzes images and detects skewed horizontal or vertical lines. You choose one of four correction methods, and Upright can even straighten images where the horizon is hidden.
* Radial Gradient – Lead your viewer’s eye through your images with more flexibility and control. The radial gradient tool lets you create off-center vignette effects, or multiple vignette areas within a single image.
* Offline editing with Smart Previews – Easily work with images without bringing your entire library with you. Just generate smaller stand-in files called Smart Previews. Make adjustments or metadata additions to Smart Previews and your changes will be automatically applied to the full-size originals later.
* Video slideshow sharing – Easily share your work in elegant video slideshows. Combine still images, video clips, and music in creative HD videos that can be viewed on almost any computer or device.
* Improved photo book creation – Create beautiful photo books from your images. Lightroom includes a variety of easy-to-use book templates, and now you can edit them to create a customized look. Upload your book for printing with just a few clicks.
Quick Note: Please read the note before using keys to activate the program.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for Mac 5.0 Multilingual
Download from Extabit | Uploaded | RyuShare