Adobe have released the new update of Media Encoder CC 2014. Includes LS20 installer version.
Deliver brilliant video content for web, broadcast and cinema with Media Encoder CC. Tight integration with Premiere Pro CC provides a seamless workflow, including handy presets for a broad range of formats. Background encoding means you can keep working while your files are rendered.
In this version:
- Mercury Playback Engine support
- Match source settings
- Broad format support
- Render settings controls and presets
- Automated image processing
- DCP creation
- AS-11 content packaging
- Fault tolerant rendering
- Smart rendering
- Watch folders
- Intel® CoreTM2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor; 64-bit support required
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), or Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 4GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space required for working files (10GB recommended)
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended)
- 7200 RPM or faster hard drive (multiple fast disk drives recommended)
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
- Optional: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance
- Broadband internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*
1. Install the Adobe software using the trial setup, the cloud account install or just use the offline setup.
2. Run the patch, select the required software from the list according to the installed version and apply the patch.
3. If you get an error message then correct the destination file path in case you have installed it in non-default folder.
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2014 188.8.131.52 (LS20) - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom