Adobe just released the new updated version of Illustrator CC 2015 including 32-bit and 64-bit versions both.
Illustrator CC. All new in 2015. Create beautiful vector art wherever inspiration strikes. The world's most powerful toolset for vector art and illustrations has been transformed with faster performance — 10 times faster than CS6 — and even more natural ways to create, connecting your desktop and mobile apps with all your creative assets, so you can do your best work anywhere.
It's Illustrator like you've never seen it.
Create production-quality artwork on your mobile devices as well as your desktop. And get immediate access to all your assets — including Adobe Stock images — from right inside Illustrator. See how the fastest Illustrator ever helps you go from first idea to finished artwork just like that.
Access all your Illustrator assets anywhere with CreativeSync.
Adobe CreativeSync keeps everything you need up to date and at your fingertips across your desktop, web and mobile apps. It automatically syncs your shapes, colors, text styles, Adobe Stock assets, settings, metadata and more. It also powers your Creative Cloud Libraries, giving you instant access to your favorite assets right from within Illustrator. With CreativeSync, you can start your project in any app on any device, pick it up where you left off and finish it anywhere.
Millions of high-quality images. Right inside Illustrator.
Find the perfect photo or graphic to jump-start your next project and make it amazing. The new Adobe Stock service offers 40 million curated, royalty-free assets that are all available from Illustrator CC in just a few clicks. And Creative Cloud members get special pricing — 40% off Adobe Stock when you add it to your membership. It's the industry's best value.
What's new in Adobe Illustrator CC 2015:
Edit once, update everywhere
Assets in Creative Cloud Libraries can now be linked so that when a change is made to an asset, you and your team members have the option of updating it across any Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign projects where it's used.
Find the perfect image or graphic, fast
The new Adobe Stock marketplace lets you find, license and manage royalty-free images and vectors from within Illustrator CC. Select from 40 million assets, save your selection to your Creative Cloud Libraries and then drag it into your project to use.
10x faster zoom, pan and scroll
Thanks to a Mercury Performance System boost, you can pan, zoom and scroll more than 10 times faster and more smoothly without slow, stepped changes.
10x greater zoom magnification
Zoom into your artwork up to 64,000% (up from 6400%) so you can create and edit with greater precision.
Never lose your work
Recover your work if Illustrator crashes and you've forgotten to save. Just relaunch and your file will be restored. Illustrator gives you the option of quickly diagnosing what caused the crash, such as a corrupt font or out-of-date driver or missing plug-in.
Integrated with new Adobe Comp CC
Create layouts for print, web or mobile on your iPad. Pull creative assets into Comp from your or your team's shared Creative Cloud Libraries, and then instantly send your layouts to Illustrator. All your text, images and graphics are live and fully editable.
Use Sketch art in large-format designs
Scale Photoshop Sketch drawings up to four times their original size with no loss in quality.
Creative Cloud Charts (Preview)
Create custom graphs, charts and infographics from your own data, using a simple, intuitive interface. Charts can be easily customized by replacing the standard chart designs with Illustrator artwork to create beautiful data-driven visualizations.
And so much more
Also includes: New freeform merge/subtract mode for the Shapebuilder tool, Curvature tool updates for more flexible drawing, multiple enhancements to the Touch Workspace, and much more.
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
- 1 GB of RAM (3 GB recommended) for 32 bit; 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended) for 64 bit
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended)
- To view Illustrator in HiDPI mode, your monitor must support a resolution of 1920 x 1080 or more. For more information, see Enhanced Windows Support: HiDPI devices.
- OpenGL 4.x
- To use the new Touch workspace in Illustrator, you must have a touch screen enabled tablet/monitor running Windows 8.1. (Microsoft Surface Pro 3 recommended).
- Optional: To use GPU Performance: (NVIDIA video adapter listed below (medium/high-end recommended); 1 GB of VRAM (2 GB recommended); and latest drivers for optimal performance
Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 Release Notes
1. Pull out the network cable or disable internet connection.
2. Install, choose your language, do not sign in. (No internet connection here!)
3. Don't launch it after installation. Run Universal Patcher as Admin in install dir.
4. Target the .DLL file for patching. Choose 32-bit or 64-bit acc. to system architecture.
X-FORCE Method Instructions:
- See X-FOCE Folder.
Download FileAdobe Illustrator CC 2015 126.96.36.199 Multilingual (x86)
Download from RapidGator:
Download from NitroFlare:
Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 188.8.131.52 Multilingual (x64)
Download from RapidGator:
Download from NitroFlare: