Adobe brings the new upgrade for Illustrator CC 2014. This is a graphic design software available in 32 and 64-bit.
Adobe Illustrator CC 18 software is the industry standard vector-drawing environment for designing across media. Express your creative vision with shapes, color, effects, and typography. Adobe Illustrator CC works with speed and stability on large, complex files, and move designs efficiently among Adobe's creative applications.
Illustrator CC (2014):
Live Shapes: Rectangles and Rounded Rectangles
Rectangles now have quickly modifiable corners, including independent radius control. Corner attributes are retained if you scale and rotate your rectangle. Now Illustrator remembers your work — width, height, rotation, corner treatment — so you can return to your original shape.
Pen tool preview
See the path you're drawing before you drop your next point. A rubberband-like line from your last anchor point to the tip of the pen appears as you draw. Visualize where the next curve will go as you plot your next point — and spend less time cleaning up paths.
Anchor point enhancements
Fine adjustment of curves is now easier. New anchor point controls allow unequal or different-direction handles to be dragged as you draw to control the smoothness of each segment. You can even change a corner point to smooth without ruining your shape.
Snap to pixel, point, and grid updates
When snapping is turned on, your anchor points align perfectly to your choice of pixel, grid, or point. But your anchor handles should not. They're now disengaged from snapping so you can preserve the precision of your curves and achieve fine control while editing.
Close paths with better control
Close your paths with precision and predictability. As you complete a drawing, you now have more control connecting the end and start points. Reposition your closing point or choose to break the direction lines to adjust the closing curve exactly as you wish.
Windows GPU acceleration
New GPU acceleration for Windows lets you work faster on Windows 7 or 8 computers. This feature requires an Adobe-certified NVIDIA graphics card with at least 1GB of VRAM.
Typekit missing fonts workflow
When you open a document, missing fonts are now automatically replaced. Illustrator CC searches the Typekit desktop font library and if the missing font is available it will sync through Creative Cloud with just a click.
And so much more
Also includes: Improvements to the Missing Fonts dialog and enhancements to text-related layout and typing features.
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
- 1 GB of RAM (3 GB recommended) for 32 bit; 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended) for 64 bit
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended)
- To view Illustrator in HiDPI mode, your monitor must support a resolution of 1920 x 1080 or more. For more information, see Enhanced Windows Support: HiDPI devices.
- Optional: To use GPU Performance (experimental feature): (NVIDIA video adapter listed below (medium/high-end recommended); 1 GB of VRAM (2 GB recommended); and latest NVIDIA drivers for optimal performance (recommended driver version 335.23 or later (for GeForce series), version 332.76 or later (for Quadro series)
- The following NVIDIA video adapter series support the new Windows GPU Performance features in Illustrator:
* Quadro K Series
* Quadro 6xxx
* Quadro 5xxx
* Quadro 4xxx
* Quadro 2xxx
* Quadro 2xxxD
* Quadro 6xx
* GeForce GTX Series (4xx, 5xx, 6xx, 7xx, Titan)
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*
Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 18.0.0 (LS20) x86 - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom
Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 18.0.0 (LS20) x64 - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom