What's new in Version 1.0.1
In this release we have added the following
1. Fixed an issue that was preventing users from sending INDD, WPD & ODP files to CreatePDF from email attachments and also
2. Changed the minimum iOS version requirement to 4.2.5
Adobe CreatePDF brings the same high-quality PDF creation as Adobe Acrobat to your iPad, iPhone and other iOS devices. Convert all your Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Image, Text, and RTF files to PDF using ‘Open In’ to send the files to the CreatePDF application. Then you can share the converted PDF files via email.
Highlights of Adobe CreatePDF:
• High Quality PDF Creation
• Creates PDF files that look exactly like the original using the same technology as Adobe Acrobat.
• Consistent, high-fidelity PDF conversion independent of device or software. Uses Adobe’s online services to ensure there is no compromise on quality or performance. The service does not keep a copy of your original or the PDF document.
• Creates PDF files that meet accessibility standards.
• Preserves links, end notes, foot notes and creates bookmarks automatically in PDF files converted from Office documents
• Preserves Transitions and converts Multi-media content for PowerPoint files.
• Intuitive Interface for PDF Conversion
• Convert supported files from email attachments, the cloud applications or a variety of other applications by sending these to Adobe CreatePDF using ‘Open In’
• Send converted PDF files to other applications using 'Open In' or email these from within the application
Supported File Formats include:
• MS Word (docx, doc), Excel(xlsx, xls), PowerPoint (pptx, ppt)
• Adobe Illustrator (ai), Photoshop (psd) and InDesign (indd)
• Images – JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
• RTF, Text and WordPerfect
• OpenOffice (odf, odt, odp, ods) and StarOffice documents (sxd, sxc, sxi, sxw, stw)
You can read the product FAQs here - http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/917/cpsid_91740.html
Feel free to share your thoughts and feedback using any of the following
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post on CreatePDF forum – http://forums.adobe.com/community/createpdf_mobile/ios