Adobe have released a new update for Bridge CC. This includes multilingual version, supported languages are attached.
Bridge provides you with centralized access to all the media assets you need for your creative projects. Batch edit with ease, add watermarks, and even set centralized color preferences—Bridge simplifies your workflow and keeps you organized.
- Cross-platform, 64-bit support
- Show thumbnail of different types of files, like PSD, INDD, RAW
- Flexible batch processing
- Drag-and-drop file flexibility
- Editable Path bar
- Centralized color settings
- Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), or Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- 2GB of RAM
- 2GB of available hard-disk space for installation; plus additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1280x800 display
- OpenGL 2.0–capable system
- Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol, WASAPI, or Microsoft WDM/MME
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services*
Homepage - Languages
1. Disable your internet connection and install LS20 installer.
2. Don't run the program after you finish installing.
3. Apply universal patcher making sure you pick the right product on the list.
4. Install the update patch in the end.
That's it. Enjoy it!
Adobe Bridge CC 22.214.171.124 (LS20) Multilingual (x86) - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom
Adobe Bridge CC 126.96.36.199 (LS20) Multilingual (x64) - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom