Here's the final update of Adobe Audition CS6 that offers high-performance, intuitive tools for audio editing, mixing, restoration, and effects. The developer has made some important changes and improvements on this update. Check the article to learn more about them.
Adobe Audition CS6 v5.0.1 Build 6 Final (Crack-iND)
Powerful new features such as real-time clip stretching, automatic speech alignment, and control surface support help you deliver projects faster than ever. The program interface supports only English language. It's not multilingual!
Changes in Adobe Audition CS6 5.0.1 Build 6 (July 18th, 2012):
- APE files with metadata inserted by other editors cause Audition to crash (Windows)
- If previous session directory no longer exists, Audition leaves the Folder Location field empty
- Multitrack fades no longer respect the fade type preference. (Worked in CS5.5)
- Audition may crash when users choose to create unique copies of selected MT regions
- Playback stutters when creating a unique copy of a clip while right-click dragging
- Channel Mix settings not honored on export when not exposed in dialog
- EUCON Soft Key set contains keys that do nothing
- Session Tempo broken on systems using commas instead of decimal points
- Bounce to New Track > Selected Track bounces AFTER passing through track output
- If a favorite was recorded on subset of channels, the favorite will fail if those channels are disabled
- Sending a stereo bus side-chained to a mono track may crash the application
- UAD-2 plug-ins missing from Windows Effects menu
- Unpack and install "Audition_5_LS7.exe".
- After installation choose "try" not "i have a key".
- Copy "amtlib.dll" into program dir. Replace it with the orijinal one.
- Unpack "AuditionTrial-5.0.1-mul-AdobeUpdate.zip" and run the update.
- It's recommended you restart your system after this process. (However i did not and it works fine.)
- Done! Have fun..