All-in-One tool for editing multimedia files and audio production. Please note that it includes 2 activation packages inside. For those who use 64 bit system CORE keymaker is recomended. More detail about registration is also included inside.
Adobe Audition software is the all-in-one toolset for professional audio production. Designed for demanding audio and video professionals, Adobe Audition offers recording, mixing, editing, mastering, and effects processing capabilities. Its flexible workflow, combined with exceptional ease of use and precise tools, gives you the power to create rich, nuanced audio of the highest possible quality. Whatever you do with audio, Adobe Audition software helps you sound your best. It is designed to give audio professionals – sound designers, recording and mastering engineers, and musicians – a flexible production toolkit for recording, mixing, editing, and mastering audio. With comprehensive audio mastering and restoration capabilities, Adobe Audition helps professionals create music and radio spots, as well as restore imperfect recordings with sophisticated editing tools. Features include VSTi virtual instrument support with MIDI piano roll, enhanced spectral editing options, fast fade and crossfade controls, and advanced multi-core support.
Adobe® Audition® CS5.5 software delivers the professional tools you need to make your video and audio productions sound their best. Handle a wide range of audio production tasks efficiently, including recording, mixing, and sound restoration.
• Native Mac OS support. Record, mix, edit, and master your audio with a powerful cross-platform audio toolset: Adobe Audition CS5.5 runs natively on Mac OS X v10.5 and v10.6 as well as Windows®.
• New high-performance audio engine. Experience greater speed throughout the audio production process with the new audio engine in Adobe Audition CS5.5, whether opening and saving files, processing multicore effects, or simultaneously editing multiple sessions.
• Roundtrip editing with Adobe Premiere Pro. Easily sweeten audio for video. Pass individual clips and multitrack mixes from Adobe Premiere® Pro CS5.5 software to Adobe Audition for editing, or send Adobe Premiere Pro sequences with a reference video to Adobe Audition for complete soundtrack creation.
• Project exchange with third-party NLEs and DAWs. Easily move sessions between Adobe Audition and Avid Pro Tools using built-in OMF import and export functions in Adobe Audition. Share files with other video NLEs via XML interchange.
• Native 5.1 multichannel support. Edit multichannel files and mix your projects in 5.1 surround. Adobe Audition CS5.5 includes a Surround Panner in the Mixer View, as well as a new Surround Reverb effect and Amplify, a multichannel gain processor.
• Effects workflow enhancements. Edit and play audio while adjusting settings for multiple effects simultaneously in the new modeless effects racks. Experiment with different effect settings while making selections or edits in the Waveform Editor.
• Royalty-free content in Resource Central. Use the new Resource Central panel in Adobe Audition to access thousands of royalty-free sound effects, loops, and music beds that you can drag and drop directly into your creative projects.
• Native audio effects. Improve performance with native support for audio effects. Effects added in Adobe Audition CS5.5 include a DeHummer, DeEsser, Speech Volume Leveler, and Surround Reverb for working with 5.1 surround projects.
• Simplified XMP metadata panel. View and edit XMP metadata using a simplified interface. Support for XMP metadata includes the Broadcast WAV (BWF) schema, enabling automated workflows within Adobe Creative Suite® Production Premium software and other radio and TV production systems.
• Auto-saved XML session files. Save your sessions in the robust, flexible, and nondestructive XML format. Undo unwanted changes with the new History panel. Import Adobe Audition 3 sessions and then save them as XML.
• History panel. Edit, arrange, and mix with confidence, knowing that you can easily revert to previous states using the new History panel.
Homepage – http://www.adobe.com/products/audition.html